The best way to have iced coffee, Cold Brew is rich, sweet and perfect over ice on a hot day or any day for that matter.
Coffee: 115 grams
Grind: #6, medium
Brew Length: 12-18 hours
1) Place ground coffee into mesh filter.
2) Set coffee and filter into plastic carafe.
3) Add enough cold water to saturate coffee grounds in filter and stir. Add the remaining water to the carafe.
4) Secure lid on carafe and place in refrigerator. Steep for 12 to 18 hours.
5) Remove mesh filter from the carafe. Pour Cold Brew over ice. Enjoy!